05 December 2009

The last few weeks













We have been really busy the last few weeks. It all started when we took a trip to Atlanta to pick up my sis in law and baby. We had a whirlwind of a couple of weeks. We had a call to poison control. Little M decided she needed to sanitize her insides with that hand sanitizer stuff as well as make sure she did not get diaper rash on her face. We joined my family for Thanksgiving dinner, shopped the sales Fri. and drove to North Carolina later that day. We spent the rest of the weekend with T's folks up in the mountains. Allyn got to play pool with his grandparents. The girls got to terrorize the cute dog. Em and I took lots of pics and enjoyed the scenery of the great outdoors. Oh, I also made her go to Ft Discovery and The Boll Weavel, a local restaurant. All in all, it was a great two weeks. The photo of her on the floor with the chair, well, she did not even spill the water she had in her hand. That girl has talent.

2 comments:

emilysuze said...

I love that the picture of me falling backwards in the chair made it onto the blog! :) Great pictures! Thanks for posting them! We had a really fun time hanging out with the family!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

What a fun time! I love seeing all the pics, and you and Emily look great! Your kids are growing up too fast!