08 November 2009

Trunk or Treat

Morgan writing a poem about Allyn and the sword fight at MCG. We had butcher paper table coverings and crayons at the table and she was getting creative.

this one is a guise to get a photo of a friend by saying I was taking a pic of the girls.Ok, so this is the pic of the friend after she was done chewing. Unfortunately, the background is not very appealing! Did not see that until I uploaded the photo here!
The van all decked out!



After the MCG shindig, we were off to the ward trunk or treat/chili cook-off. I did feel a little strange taking a crock pot full of chili to a non-food event. We just had it in a teacher's office to keep it warm till we left. Anyway, we did not win this year. But the kiddos had fun parading around and eating the candy and playing with friends. We had three cats and a knight at this event. (Morgan wanted to be a cat for this one and a princess for the one a few hours earlier.)

No comments: