15 November 2009

New Camera, New Pics


Tori in trouble: resorted to the nose in the corner. She would not keep out of her sister's things. Made a mess of nail polish on the floor and bedding. Ah, the joy of being 4!

I "had" to buy a new camera. Ok, yes, I did. My camera casing was cracking. The flash was a little crooked. I think it was dropped, but since the girls had a tendency to pick it up and have photo shoots with out my knowledge, I do not know what happened. Anyway, I bought a new one for educational purposes. I am the official photographer for a local not for profit, homeschool group called HOG Society (history, oratory, gastronomy). Basically, we get together for a feast of some sort that centers around a certain period of time and have the kids recite/perform historical events from that period. I hope I explained that correctly. Anyway, I got a nice camera for the occasion and have been playing with it so I can be ready for my first assignment this week. So, here are some of the pics I have taken with this new fangled thang!


We visited a neighbor today that recently had surgery. Her daughter was showing the pets off the the kids. Allyn is loving holding the ferret. They played with it for about an hour. The bird flew up to the ceiling fan, which was turned off a few minutes earlier. She had to be retrieved by standing on the coffee table. Fun, fun. And Morgan wants a Parakeet.




Mistro Miriam!

These are the girls acting, well, cute and posing for the pics! What hams!






Miriam, with her shoulder out. Her sister had just tried to pull her sleeve off. Her face was just too precious to pass. She makes the cut for the blog!
My pumpkin! It was planted near the garden and has spread to the road. I had to train the thing to go a different direction cuz it was about to go into the road. Now, it is skimming the side of the curb.

No comments: