30 July 2009

The Trip, Part 2

We are headed home from this wonderful trip across country! So far, there has not been anything out of the ordinary. We spent the night last night in Lincoln at Nate's place. He was furiously trying to cover some windows in the garage to complete a code violation or such. Busy man. Tonight we are in Mt Vernon, IL. The kids are fast asleep. I realized, a little too late, that I left our meds in Sarah's cupboard. Congrats Sarah, you now own some cool meds....keep the melatonin for your medicine stash. It comes in handy to have a natural sleep aid near by. I only wish we had Morgan's antibiotics with us. We will be taking a trip to the drug store when we get home to get some more of it.
We are having a grand time with the trip. The kids are watching videos and I am listening to books on my ipod. Thanks T for that cool gift. More post to come once we are back home...should be back sometime tomorrow night. Give me a day or two to catch up with all the wonders of the home life and I will get some more pics up here from the days in Utah.

2 comments:

emilysuze said...

I am amazed that you found the energy to post last night after an entire day of driving by yourself with four hoodlums in the car with you!

Glad you made it to a motel instead of going to Chicago. :)

Colemans said...

YAY! You are home! Welcome back to the unforgetable GA! lol