24 June 2009

Changes?

Ok, so I have tried all day to change the background of this blog, to make it more me. It looks like that is not going to be done. I do not have a tab that says layout. I cant find that anywhere. Maybe T has access to that, I don't know. I have spent many hours trying to find the buttons to push to get a new, cool looking page....well, its boring for us for now. I'll try to keep the content up and exciting for you all to enjoy since you have to look at brown/tan. Have a pleasant day.

I just looked into the help sections... It appears that since I am only an author of this blog and not an admin, I cant change the layout or anything like that. I can post to it, but it is not mine...See T, I was right. It is yours!!!! :) Have a pleasant day.

2 comments:

Abu Allyn said...

How you like them apples?!?!?!

And, you're now an admin. I'll demote myself summarily.

emilysuze said...

Hey, at least it's pink now instead of tan! Just need to find a cute layout that you like now.