So, I was chastized for having no personal info in that last posting...
Miriam and I were visiting T's sis in law near Seattle. She had her first baby, a boy they named Parker, on Thurs last week. He is a big, healthy baby with oodles of black hair. Thus far the eyes have not changed to brown or blue. Oh, and she is tired! Go figure, she just had a baby. It was nice to be there and see the area while we waited for baby to make his debut. They even got to come home from the hospital before we left to return to the East!
We made it back just in time for day light savings. So... not only were we dealing with some major jet lag, but we had to loose an hour as well... that was a nasty trick for the powers that be to play on us! It has taken us several days to try to adjust to this new schedule.
Allyn is now in the double digits! He is a big 10 year old and is sooo happy for his birthday. He gets to read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. (He gets to read the next in the series with each birthday.) He is having a camp-out style slumber party with some of his friends tomorrow night in our yard. He is looking forward to that. I hope the weather stays good for us. We have a 60% chance of rain.
Wish them luck!
12 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!! I found your blog! haha I can't believe you have a 10 year old!! WOW! Sorry we missed that party. I bet it was a BLAST! haha
Post a Comment