I am currently out of the state. Trent's sis is having a baby and I am out here to help, if I can. This baby doesn't seem to want to come into this cold, wet, harsh place. He seems content to stay where he is. We have been having fun gallivanting across the countryside. Today we went to another little town and ate crepes! Oh, so tasty! We then went for a walk on a boat dock and down on a beach. We will be going back before the end of the week :).
Later, we plan to go to a Dr Seuss party. Its his birthday. The party looks fun. At least that is what the advertisement states. FUN. We will take pics, but cant post till I get back to our home this weekend. At that point we will have many cute pics to choose from.
I am here with our youngest. Trent was having fun being a single dad last week. Apparently the kids miss me. He doesn't do things the way I do. This week they have been farmed out to various places. Both parents are out of town.
It has been interesting to just have one child again. At times I don't know what to do...where are the others, where is the mess. It definitely doesn't get as messy with just her. Picking up her toys at the end of the day is a piece of cheesecake! Oh, to be that simple again.
We have a lot planned, kind of. The plan is to visit places and keep walking until this baby decides he would be happier out here!
No comments:
Post a Comment