08 April 2009

Who's Blog?

After reading my sister-in-law's blog, I have realized that this is definitely not my blog. She has cute flowers and borders on her space. What do we have?? Boring beige! EEIK. We will have to do something about that if I am to claim this thing as mine. (The hubby wants me to do it more.)
If you are not from Eastern Georgia, you probably have spring break at different times each year. Not here. We have a special thing here called the Masters Tournament. This takes place each April, the first full week to be exact. This is when we get our spring break. There is an influx of people into this city that the "powers that be" have decided to have this be the break for all the schools. Many people take this as their opportunity to rent out the house and go someplace else for the week. What are we doing??
Allyn is doing school and making a quilt. He learned some of it from Home school Group. He picked out the material and cut most of it. Unfortunately, he miss cut a lot. We had to go back to the fabric store and get more. He has two different types of flames and camo orange for the top with marble red for the back. This thing is longer than I am. We hope it lasts for several years. When trying it on, he got on the floor and said, "I sleep like this." all curled up in a ball. That's nice and all, but we still made it for a full sized person.
When we get the pic, I will post them. Until then, happy travels. Oh, wait, you are not going anywhere right now. You are reading. Happy reading!
RF

1 comment:

emilysuze said...

To make your blog more "you" try www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

They have tons of different backgrounds, so you should find something you like. Good luck! :)