04 February 2009

OK. In defense of myself, I am really busy. I can make excuses right and left, but I wont. Sorry everyone for not keeping up with this blog. We are having a great year. The kids are home with me and we have fun doing the educational thing. We have gone to Nebraska and Ohio and took school along for the ride. It has been great to look at life with a new perspective...how can this experience be educational. Did you know helping in the kitchen with dinner can be considered Health? We have not done this, but we have gone to the doctor and counted that as health hours. This virtual academy makes it real easy to do home education. Well, that is IF you can get to the end of summer break and still wish there is more, that you didn't have to send them off to school so soon. Oh, and not want to pull your hair out. :)
Anyway, that's it for now. I need to get to bed so I can be ready to teach problem solving to our girl and help the boy write an editorial.
Ta ta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fry Family

Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in on you guys. I do look once in a while but haven't posted up until now. Sounds like life is going well and full of milestones. I'm very happy for you and I hope it's true (maybe you don't blog the bad stuff, huh)

Anyway, hi to Emily, Trent, Kyle and Corey from the Stones in Utah.