08 November 2009

Allyn vs the Pony Tail

Allyn and I had a battle. His hair is so long that I was able to put it into a pony tail. The purple thing in his hair is the pony tail holder. Then, upon seeing how "cool" he looked with his new hairdo, I preceeded to try to photograph my boy. Well, as you can see, it was not an easy task to get a good, clean pic of him and the hair. Then, when I did get a good pic, we had a wresting match over the camera. I won, of course. But I let him think that he won. I took the memory card out and hid it. We have several other types of memory cards in the office. So, I pretended to place it in the office among the others. He spent a long time trying to find the right memory card for the camera just so he could delete the pic. Well, finally he gave up and gave me the camera. I did promise that I would delete the pic off the camera memory card and that I would not email these to any one. Well, I have kept my promise. I did delete the pics off the memory card. And, I am not emailing anyone, just blogging! So, when he gets older and has a girl he might be interested in.....blackmail. :) Enjoy the struggle. My personal favorite was the ones with the feet in the air, showing off his other side. Glad his shorts were clean!


(Taken over my head. Did not know if I would get a good one.)

1 comment:

Colemans said...

That's funny. My boys love when they look silly in pictures and videos. I can honestly say I have never had to run them down to take a pic. That's so funny. Can we say hair cut?! lol