At a hotel in Nebraska, we stayed in room number 234. Some of my uncles, aunts, cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Habel stayed at the hotel with us. Grandpa and Grandma Habel stayed two rooms down from us in the hotel. We visited them in their room. After awhile we went on our way to Utah.
When we were at Aunt Sarah's house, we went to a party. I went dressed-up as a pioneer. I rode a horse with my cousin Emma. We also went to a water park. Tori, Mama and I went on a 50 feet slide. It went in and out and in the building. The people said when you see the green light plug your nose and close your eyes and then you fall into the water. The water that you fall into from the slide was 4 ft. deep! We had an awesome time! I wished my dad could have come with us.
20 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sure sounds like it was a lot of fun! I wish your dad could have been there, too.
How did you ever remember your room number from the hotel in Nebraska after so long? That is amazing.
I liked your memory of your cousin Emma. Do you have a good memory of any of your other cousins or aunts/uncles? I would love to hear about it.
Love, me
Sounds like a fun time, especially the water park!
P.S. Do the kids know about getting to meet their cousin from the other side of the family yet? :)
It was a fun time! We loved seeing you!!
Post a Comment