We went up to see my dad in Washington D.C. . It was an amazing experience. Let me tell you about it . We were on a spring break vacation.
We drove for approximately 9 hours. About two days after our arrival we went to the National Air and Space Museum. There were a bunch of rooms. If you went in order the aerial technology got more advanced. I got to go on a simulator with my dad. We even controlled the flight!
Astronauts were visiting too. They just returned from their turn at the International Space Station. The astronauts gave out build-your-own-Orion modules and I took about 15 to give to friends and family. My mom was cool enough to acquire a signed photo of the crew. I had an awesome time. I hope to go again.
20 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
An excellent essay, A! I appreciate the details you provided. Will you give me an essay on one of the other places you visited on the trip?
Love, me
Awesome mom who acquired signatures for the kidd-os! :) And awesome vocabulary skillz you've got going on--much more advanced than my high school kids!
You're so lucky! That sounds like an awesome place. Thanks for telling me about it. Love ya!
Post a Comment