It has been a while for me. I have oodles to report. We had a baptism on Sept 13. Grandpas and Grandmas and cousins and friends came to enjoy this time.
On the way to an eye appointment, Allyn piped up in back and asked if we were going to the optimistic doctor. My answer...Well, yes, I hope so. Then he asked if it was some other word. Ophthalmologist. Thats even difficult to get as an adult. But, yes, I was hoping for an optimistic doctor to tell me my eyes were good and all. I passed the tests, ordered new contacts and opted to not have the tear duct plug put back in. (It has fallen out twice now.)
I will be posting pics of all the excitement on the home front. But for now, this is a quick update for all you loyal followers. Thanks.
28 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment