Well, last night I was the DD for our little group of misfits and castaways... and I got an interesting job offer. Our cadre from the group, albeit drunkenly, steered the conversation of our slowly dwindling group toward job opportunities. By the end of the night, there were only two of us team guys and our two cadre. As soon as everybody else was gone, they popped the question: what would it take to get us to come back as instructional cadre?
It's a BIG honor, but I don't know if I'm ready to disappear into southern Arizona again...
AA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not that you were asking for an opinion, but Jason and I would vote for you guys to come back here to AZ. It was great to see you Trent. Let us know if there are any changes in the future!
Post a Comment