17 July 2008

Its about time

Well, its been a while! We are still here in Augusta. The children have kept Renee busy. As for Trent, he has work to thank for that. Miriam has grown by leaps and bounds. She will be one in August. We recently had a family trip to Atlanta where we visited the fountain. The kids had a blast. Renee even made it through the fountain without getting real wet!In Atlanta, there is this cool playground that looks like real boulders. Well, Miriam has found her niche in life. She will be a rock climber. She climbed all the way to Morgan.
We had our first ever tornado warning. The kids thought it was great fun to hang out in the bathtub!

I bought a slip and slide for the wee ones. They loved it. Its the new favorite thing to do. I guess it helps that its hot and playing with water helps pass the heat. This is Miriam enjoying the slide pool when the big kids' turn was up. She loved it. She didn't even care that her siblings were trying to slide with her there.

3 comments:

Katie Evans said...

Okay kids, It is about time and we've missed you. Every once in a while I just check - just in case - to see if the "Far Flung Fries" have remembered that the rest of us want to know what's going on with them! Hope all is going well for you guys. We miss you and want you to get out to AZ again soon!

Tiffany said...

Glad to see your blog! Uncle Dave gave me your link so I hope you mind that I added it to mine:) The kids look great and so stinkin cute! love, Tiff (Johnny & Dawn's daughter--we met at Christmas!)

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

It's great to see some updated photos. :-) Your kids are adorable. Love you all!