27 October 2009

Blech

That is how I have been feeling lately. I have had a splitting headache since Thursday. Tylenol was my friend this weekend. I even resorted to the pleasure of Dr. Pepper on Friday to try to get rid of the pain. Oh, it went for a bit and then I had a hard time trying to get to sleep at 1 am. So, having been diagnosed with a sinus infection yesterday, I have been trying to take it a little easy. Yeah, hard with four kids running around the place. I had a friend here yesterday and that helped. Today I was on my own. I partially woke and noticed the rainfall start to pick up. The next thing to break through my foggy conscience was the sound of children outside my window. Yup, the kids were out in the rain! Not only that, but the youngest were in swimsuits! This is October and the end of it at that. We are talking this happened before 10 a. That rain was not a warm summer shower. It was a bit cold. On top of that, those two in swimsuits already have been coughing for a few weeks. They have been on a decongestant for about a week and then they go and try to become hypothermic!!! I was a bit upset. The older two were running out there yelling at them to get back inside. And then Allyn says that I can go back to bed, they have things under control. Yeah, right. Like the girls running around in swimsuits in 50* weather is having things under control! NOPE! I stayed up and weathered the storm of the cold and the kids. Woohoo, sinus infections!!!

3 comments:

emilysuze said...

Get better soon! I have to admit that it's kind of cute that Allyn was trying to be all grown up and take care of the girls for you. Awwww...

Colemans said...

Hahahaha! Serriously....how do your kids get outside with out you knowing!? My kids are to afraid of me to try that move. You gotta get meaner lady! haha Sorry you have been sick. Headaches are NO fun.

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

Tough day. I hope you all get better soon. It is a little funny though isn't it? Or maybe not yet...I'll ask again in a couple of weeks. ;-)