Miriam Sue, 19 August 2007, 6lbs 13ozs, 20 inches long.
Here's the pics!
Mom and Miriam in the hospital.
Allyn (8) and Morgan(5) with the new punk.
Aaaaaand here's the baby!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. She IS her father's daughter!
Enjoy the pics! Drop us a line if you'd like to chat.
4 comments:
You guys, she is soooo beautiful. I was just going through my links and ran across yours and decided to check up on you. I hope all is going well for your family. Jason and I were just thinking about you the other day. If you have a second, you can check out our website http://www.babysites.com/sites/theevansfamily/
We miss you guys. Drop us a line when you can. Congratulations again on your beautiful family!
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Hope you and the family are doing well.
Stacey
Renee, she is beautiful and a beautiful name also. Ginger was telling us that if our baby comes on her birthday we have to name it after her, but I see you already have that covered. I am so glad that Trent got to come home. Love ya.
Looking at that third picture, there is no doubt that baby is a Fry. She looks just like Allyn when he was a small-fry. B
Post a Comment