Dearest Friends, Neighbors and our Family:
The time has come for the nomadic Fry family to pack up the ol’ caravan and ride across the stretches of the United States to a new location: Augusta, Georgia.
My new job is moving us out there and is making sure the move goes mostly well. We’ve got movers coming to our Arizona house on the 25th of August and they’ll be handling everything except driving us out to Georgia.
The wife has been doing her homework and has already rented us a house in Augusta. I’ll get our new address out to everyone as soon as I can. What I can tell you is that we’re planning on renting for a year in a suburb of Augusta and then buying (depending on the market and my career).
We’re looking forward to being back in a place where everyone can be called “sir” or “ma’am” and no one looks at you strangely. 90% humidity and 98 degrees… AAAAAAHHHHHH. Oh, and green grass, and trees, and friendly neighbors, and hills, and seasons, and rivers, lakes, streams, bugs… And real restaurants that don’t all have “Authentic Mexican Food” in the name (and then don’t deliver, blech!). I tell you what, we’re finally getting back to civilization!
In these last few weeks, though, we’ve gone out of our way to visit some of the most beautiful places near our home and take pictures! I’ll be updating those soon, too.
Thanks to Jason and Katie for visiting with us when we got up to the Mesa Temple. It was beautiful and we’re going to miss you guys.
Tori’s baby blessing pictures will be added to the site, as well, and some other pictures, too.
I hope you all enjoy!
20 August 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment