Hey everybody!
This is the opening post of my blog... we'll see how long it lasts. I'm heading to Iraq in a few days and I'd like to let people know how life REALLY is in the area. I'm planning on posting some photos as well as the verbal stuff.
So, I'll see you all in a few days!
2 comments:
hey Fry - good to hear from ya - this looks like a great idea. would like to know where you are going - cuz i am headed out at the end of this month - I'll be at FOB Warhorse in Bakuba. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family!
randy fish
Well thanks for letting me know you are headed 'over there'. Chief Jackson is headed also. You two traveling together? I know I'm isolated here in HI; but if there is anything you need or your family needs you WILL let me know. Your address is required soonest. Take care.
Post a Comment